You must be looking for the best induction cooktop in India 2021. Don’t worry now you are in the right place and each part of this article is going to be worth reading it.
A proper buying guide is also available below this list.
Without any delay let’s check the list of best Induction cooktops in India.
You can also check our induction cooktop review video on youtube.
10 Best Induction Cooktop in India 2021
|STRONG BUILD QUALITY||STRONG BUILD QUALITY ||Prestige 1200 Watt Best Induction Cooktop|| ||Check On Amazon|
|BEST SELLING PRODUCT||BEST SELLING PRODUCT ||Philips 2100-Watt Best Induction Cooktop|| ||Check On Amazon|
|BEST VALUE FOR MONEY||BEST VALUE FOR MONEY ||Bajaj Majesty 1900-Watt Best Induction Cooktop|| ||Check On Amazon|
|Pigeon 1800-Watt Best Induction Cooktop|| ||Check On Amazon|
|Philips Induction Cooktop with Sensor Touch|| ||Check On Amazon|
|Prestige 1900-Watt Best Induction Cooktop|| ||Check On Amazon|
|Usha Cook Joy 1600-Watt Best Induction Cooktop|| ||Check On Amazon|
|Havells 1600-Watt Best Induction Cooktop|| ||Check On Amazon|
|Prestige 2200-Watt Best Induction Cooktop|| ||Check On Amazon|
|Preethi 1600-Watt Best Induction Cooktop|| ||Check On Amazon|
1# Prestige 1200 Watt Best Induction Cooktop
|Type of Control Panel:||Push-button|
Indian Menu Option:
Here in this Prestige cooktop, you will get the India menu options. This feature makes it more India user friendly and easy to make Indian food like chapati, Idly, dosa, puri, etc.
All you need to do is just press the button as per your food preference.
Automatic Voltage Regulator:
This Prestige’s best Induction cooktop in India comes with an inbuilt voltage regulator, which not only regulates the voltage fluctuation but also makes sure to work longer and enhance the durability.
The anti-magnetic wall of this induction cooktop ensures to heat up only center part and the rest area should be cool.
The maintenance of this cooktop is very easy, as there is only a flat surface and it makes the cleaning task very easy. You can move this device as per your preference.
Before cleaning this cooktop, make sure it is turned off and the power cord is disconnected from the power source, let it cool and now you can clean it.
This induction cooktop has some smart features which make it intelligent. It can automatically adjust the heat as per food.
Apart from that, if the cooktop is left turn on for a long time without any use then it will turn off automatically.
2# Philips 2100-Watt Best Induction Cooktop
This induction cooktop is also very easy to use as they have specific options for different purposes that make your cooking effortless and comfortable.
Touch to Start:
The Control panel of this device is user friendly and easy to understand. If you want to start this cooktop so you just need to touch the power button only and all the features will activate automatically.
Up to 2100W Fast Cooking:
If you want fast cooking then the heating can go up to 2100w within few seconds. Being the electromagnetic technology it ensures to deliver high heating efficiency.
Now you no need to wait to turn off the device after a specific time duration. The timer feature of this induction cooktop allows you to set the time for up to 3 hours.
Indian Cooking Option:
This Philips’s best induction cooktop in India specially programed for Indian households. Yes, you can now easily make your Indian dishes as per the heating options available on the control panel.
It is designed while keeping the environment in mind. The eco-friendly design of this induction cooktop cares about the environment and society.
3# Bajaj Majesty 1900-Watt Best Induction Cooktop
|Voltage:||130V TO 260V AC|
8 Pre-set Menus:
This induction cooktop comes with 8 pre-set menus, which are specifically designed for deep fry, hot pot, boil, braise soup, etc.
These pre-set menus work perfectly and save time for the same heat dishes.
The elegant design of this induction cooktop looks very premium. It comes with an LED screen which not only looks good but also helps while you cook the food.
The polished crystal glass used in this cooktop enhances the beauty of your kitchen room.
Compact in Size:
It comes in a compact size with 1900W power capacity. This is the best induction cooktop for your daily cooking needs.
The large surface of this cooktop is suitable for bigger pan and electromagnetic technology ensures to deliver the proper heating to cook the food.
Easy to Control the features:
You get a lot of features in this best induction cooktop like cooking modes, timer, temperature control, etc. You can use these features to make your cooking easy and enjoyable.
The touch control panel makes it premium to use and very easy to access all the features, although you get push button as well.
This Bajaj’s best induction cooktop in India can deliver up to 1900W of heating within few seconds. It helps to cook fast.
4# Pigeon 1800-Watt Best Induction Cooktop
|Warranty:||1 year on product|
This Pigeon’s induction cooktop is able to save up to 93% energy savings with its advanced technology. Hence you can save your electricity while cooking your food as well.
As we all know, Pigeon Company is one of the best brands for kitchen appliances. This company not only gives you the high-class inbuilt quality but also gives assurance of the best product services.
This is a very durable product and apart from that, it can also save your device against short circuits. This superior quality induction cooktop is able to manage the high temperature easily.
Hence, this quality makes is more durable and long-lasting product.
This Pigeon’s best induction cooktop in India comes with an LED display, which helps you to track the healing process while you cook the food.
You can also set the timer and just left it, now you can do your other job as induction cooktops will turn off automatically.
Soft Push Buttons:
Here you will get the soft and easy to use buttons to make this cooktop simple and user friendly all time.
5# Philips 2100-Watt Induction Cooktop with Sensor Touch
|Warranty:||1 year on product|
This induction cooktop comes with a timer option where you can set up to 3hours of time to cook your food. You just need to set the time as per your requirement and it will turn off automatically.
Here in this cooktop, you will get 10 different Indian dishes menus. You can use these pre-sets menus for cooking your food and save your time.
Sensor Touch Key:
Sensor touches are one of the premium features in this induction cooktop. This feature makes it smart and very user friend friendly.
It comes with a 2100W heating capacity. If you want to cook fast then it is very easy, you just need to set the heating to 2100W and it will help to cook your food very fast.
If you talk about quality, so the quality point of view is a very durable kitchen appliance. Philips has used very high-quality material to make this best induction cooktop in India.
Full Glass Panel:
On the top side, you will get a whole panel made with glass which gives an elegant look and enhances the beauty of your kitchen room.
6# Prestige 1900-Watt Best Induction Cooktop
|Warranty:||1 year on product|
The intelligent technology of this device helps to improve the user experience and automatically adjust the temperature for different food cooking processes.
Keep Warm Function:
This is the premium feature of this best induction cooktop in India. If you want to keep your food after preparing, then you just need to choose this dedicated option and it will warm up your food for up to 4 hours.
Multiple Indian Menus:
It is specially designed for Indian households that is why it comes with multiple Indian menus. These menus help to prepare your food very quickly and save yours valuable time as well.
Automatic Voltage Regulator:
This feature ensures to regulate the ups down voltage fluctuation. Apart from that it also makes sure that the cooktop takes the load gradually. It helps to enhance durability and save energy.
The anti-magnet wall ensures to deliver the temperature heat to the center part only. If you will turn on this cooktop then you will feel that the whole upper glass panel does not heat up.
The only center part will deliver the heat.
7# Usha Cook Joy 1600-Watt Best Induction Cooktop
|Warranty:||1 year on product|
Multiple Menus Options:
Here you will get the multiple cooking options. These menus heating settings are already set in this induction cooktop, you just need to turn on that option and save your time. You will get menu options like Curry, deep fry, idly, milk/tea, etc.
It regulates the power voltage, in case of voltage fluctuation. This feature helps to run the cooktop very smoothly and increase life.
Pan Sensor Technology:
If there is no pan on the top then this induction cooktop will not start work. You will have to put something to start to the heating process. This is an advanced technology and helps to save electricity.
Auto Turn Off:
This induction cooktop can automatically turn off to power saving mode in order to prevent over-heating.
The strong built quality of this Usha’s best induction cooktop in India, deliver the top-class performance and enhance the durability.
Easy to Clean:
This induction cooktop is very easy to clean. You just need to take a cloth and clean it gently.
8# Havells 1600-Watt Best Induction Cooktop
Here in this induction cooktop, you will get a LED display where you can access your all operations. Apart from that, you track the timer function hassle-free.
This feature makes your cooking experience easy and user friendly.
6 Different Cooking Modes:
It comes with 6 different cooking modes for making different kinds of foods like dosa, idly, deep fry, curry, etc.
This smart technology of induction cooktop, adjust the heat automatically according to food.
Variable Temperature Settings:
This Havells’s best induction cooktop in India comes with different temperature options. You can select these temperatures as per your food requirement.
The timer feature is best if you want to do your other work simultaneously. You just need to set the time and it will automatically turn off once the time will complete.
You can set for up to 3 hours.
Easy to Clean:
This cooktop has an ergonomic surface design, which makes it attractive to look and very easy to clean. You can easily remover the food stains with just a clean cloth.
Auto Pan Detection:
This induction cooktop will not work until you put the pan on the top. It comes with an auto-pan detection feature, which makes it smart and helps to save electricity.
9# Prestige 2200-Watt Best Induction Cooktop
|Warranty:||1 year on product|
Automatic Whistle Counter:
This is a very unique and premium feature you will get with this best induction cooktop in India. You can set the whistle and it will automatically turn off once the whistles will complete.
Keep Warm Feature:
This feature ensures to deliver warm food always. You just need to turn on this option when you want to keep warm your food. It helps to serve hot food, whenever you are ready to eat.
Indian Menus Options:
It is specially designed for Indian households. Here you will also get some Indian menus options, where you can select one of them and prepare your food quickly.
These options are pre-set heat as per the dedicated food recipe.
If you are facing voltage fluctuation then you no need to worry because this induction cooktop comes with voltage regulation feature and ensures to work perfectly.
LED display of this device enhances the user experience and helps to tract the option you selected. Here you can check the timer, whistle settings, temperature, etc.
This feature is useful to effectively block the surplus magnetic energy and reduce the influence of the magnetic radiation on the cooktop.
Dual Heat Sensor:
This unique sensor helps to check if the cooktop heats up within the permitted safety mode.
10# Preethi 1600-Watt Best Induction Cooktop
|Warranty:||1 year on product|
Multiple Menu Options:
This induction cooktop comes with pre-programmed 6 Indian recipe options like curry, idly, dosa, etc. You can use these options because the heating settings are already set and you can save your time as well.
It is designed after measuring all the safety concerns. Apart from that, this cooktop can automatically turn off, when you are not using it.
It comes with a large heating base, which is best and easy to put a big size of pan to prepare the food.
You will get the high-quality ceramic plate on the induction cooktop. It can easily withstand the high temperature and enhance durability.
As per the company claim, it can save up to 4 times of energy as compared to traditional cooking. It consumes less energy and saves your money on electricity bills.
10 Best Induction Cooktop in India – Buying Guide
Are you tired of searching for the Best Induction Cooktop In India? then this buying guide will surely help you in finding out which type of Induction cooktop is best for you. In this guide, we will guide you through some of the aspects like what is an Induction Cooktop?, types of an induction cooktop, advantages and disadvantages, factors that you should keep in mind before buying an Induction Cooktop, and the most frequently asked questions. Let’s get started.
First, we will discuss
What is an Induction Cooktop?
An induction cooktop is a flat surface cooktop device which uses an electromagnetic field to heat up a pan while leaving the cooking surface cool to the touch, without heating up the kitchen. The induction cooktops offer super-fast heating which helps to cook the food very fast. They are also very safe to use and provide an amazing experience of cooking
Types of Induction Cooktops:-
1. Single Element Induction Cooktop: In a single element induction cooktop there is only a single cooking area where the cookware is placed. Since they have only one burner, these units cannot be used for the preparation of different dishes at the same time.
They are comparatively less costly and are extremely portable
2. Multi-Element Induction Cooktop: In a multi-element induction cooktop there are multiple cooking zones where different cookware can be placed for simultaneous cooking of different dishes. These multi-element induction cooktops can easily replace your existing gas cooktop.
3. Built-in Induction Cooktop: These are integral multi-element built-in units coming in different dimensions depending on the number of elements or cooking zones. These cooktops are perfectly installed on the top of a table to look like a part of the countertop which is very pleasing to the eyes.
4. Freestanding Countertop Induction Cooktop: These cooktops can easily fit in between the counters. These induction cooktops come in different colors and sizes. They are easy to install, use, and clean. They come with an electric oven.
5. Commercial Induction Cooktop: These Commercial Induction Cooktops are single cooking zone appliances. These induction cooktops are very popular in India. Apart from that these cooktops are portable and easy to clean. It is an ideal solution for small families and students.
Advantages of Induction Cooktops:-
- Fast Heating: An induction cooktop will boil the same quantity of water quicker than gas stoves. This makes the induction cooktop a time-efficient choice. They are very useful especially when you cooking a technically demanding dishes that require a consistent temperature.
- Easy to use: Induction cooktops are very easy to use because they create electromagnetic radiation between the cooktops and the pan, which heats the pan instantly not the surface of the cooktop. This prevents your kitchen from becoming hot and uncomfortable and they also make cooking much safer.
- Smart Features: One of the best features which I like about the best induction cooktop in India is that if you remove the cookware from the cooktop then it will automatically stop producing heat and turned off automatically.
Disadvantages of Induction Cooktops:-
- Specific cookware can be used: In an induction cooktop, you can only use carbon steel, cast iron, and some stainless steel cookware. Because induction cooktops use a flat surface, so your cookware will need to have a flat base.
- Be careful when cooking: If you are using an induction cooktop then you also need to be careful, not to scratch the glass surface of your induction cooktop. Sometimes this can happen if you’re roughly shaking a frying pan, which will affect the working of the induction cooktop.
- Expensive: Price-wise, induction cooktops are still more expensive as compared to the electric or gas cooktops. Although they’re so energy efficient, time-efficient, so induction cooktops are worth the investment.
Factors to consider before buying an induction cooktop:-
- Size of the Induction Cooktop: When buying the best induction cooktop in India, your first consideration should be the size. The smallest induction cooktops start with a width of 30cm (have two cooking zones), while the largest go up to around 90cm. While all cooktops are different, the most common size is 60cm (four cooking zones).
- The number of cooking zones: Wider cooktops provide-more cooking zones, which makes it easier to prepare large quantities of food. A wide cooktop will safely and efficiently handle the large pots or pans, which is very good if you have a big family and need to cook a lot of food.
- Controls: An Induction cooktop has touch controls instead of control knobs which are used in the regular cooking stoves. These touch controls buttons allow you to change the temperature as per your requirement by simply touching the glass surface with your finger. This feature also makes cleaning easy.
- Child lock: The child lock feature prevents your kids from playing with the controls.
- Timer: The timer function allows you to program the cooktop to switch off after a specified time, this feature makes you free to focus on the time for turning off the induction cooktop. (Note: it is not recommended that you leave your cookware at any time. Please read the manufacturer’s instructions before use).
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Which cooking modes are faster gas cooktops or induction cooktops?
The induction cooktops are faster. They work by transferring heat directly to the cooking utensil without suffering any heat loss. It is not the case with gas cooktops.
Q. How can induction cooktops save you time?
You have induction cooktops coming with pre-set timers. By setting the timing for each cooking operation, you save time as you do not need to supervise the cooking.
Q. Are induction cooktops environmentally friendly?
Yes, the induction cooktops are environmentally friendly, because they do not require any burning of fuels to make energy. Although, the induction cooktops are electrical appliances that use electricity only.
I hope you loved reading about the list of 10 Best Induction Cooktop in India. I think from now onwards you have enough knowledge about the induction cooktop, how to use them, their advantages and disadvantages, etc. Although there are many brands available for induction cooktop in India from which you can easily select and choose them.
You can share your thoughts and preferences on this article. If you have any doubts or queries so please mention below in the comment box we will surely reply to you. Thank you for Reading.